400% tax deductions must be made on those qualifying expenditure. Qualifying expenditure refers to rent or expense of IT supplies, for example, fax machine, laptops and laser printer. Softwares programming, distributed cloud computing and website development costs qualifies.
A one-time enrollment of an domain name can be considered in the total website costs. Business organizations ought to just make only claims on this expenditure.
The Non-qualifying use that is not qualified for tax deduction assessment includes
- Rent or expense of IT equipment and gears
- Refrigerated display boxes
- Furniture and fittings
- Motor vehicles
- Air ventilation systems
- Office improvement regarding refurbishment and renovation and power supply
- Cost of training of business owners and entrepreneurs rather than employees and representatives
- Expense of equipment supplies that is not brought about during the appropriate accounting period
- Consultancy fees that are not related to development of PIC IT equipment gear and expenses that have been financed or awarded by the government
- The Top Seven Mistakes to Avoid From IRAS PIC Claim
- Duplicate PIC claim