PIC Qualifying Expenditure
- Cost or lease expenses of IT equipment such as fax machine, laser printer, computer, lap-top and software*.
- Cloud computing payment
- Website development costs (including costs incurred for the one-time registration of a domain name for the website) from YA 2014
What qualifies for PIC?
Expenses (net of grants) incurred in 6 productivity improvement activities:
- Acquisition and leasing of PIC Information Technology (IT) and automation equipment (including equipment acquired on hire purchase/finance lease);
- Training of employees;
- Acquisition and In-licensing of Intellectual Property Rights;
- Registration of patents, trademarks, designs and plant varieties;
- Research and development activities; and
- Design projects approved by DesignSingapore Council.
- PIC Eligiblity
- IRAS PIC Changes Budget 2014